It sounds like we can expect to see some fresh faces on the refreshed NXT brand in the near future, as some WWE debuts are in the works.
According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, a number of developmental talents have been given new names this past week, which is more than likely preparing them for their TV debuts.
Former Bellator MMA fighter Valerie Loureda confirmed she is one of the talents who got her new name, as she tweeted earlier this week: “just got my wrestling name 😊🌴😍💋”.
Loureda has yet to reveal what her new name actually is, but we’ll keep you updated on that and and any other talents who are being renamed.
It might be worth keeping an eye on our WWE trademark tracker as the new names will likely have been trademarked by WWE, so they’ll probably pop up on there before they’re actually announced.
WWE seems to be in the process of moving some of the NXT 2.0 era talents onto the main roster in the forms of Solo Sikoa, Legado Del Fantasma, Toxic Attraction and potentially more, so that would make way for the new debutants to come in as well.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars