It seems that a number of WWE stars have been forced to miss shows over the past few weeks due to Covid-19.
While no names were mentioned, and we won’t be speculating here, Dave Meltzer has reported “at least a couple” of WWE stars haven’t been on TV as a result of contracting the virus.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer said:
“There’s a few WWE people who were out due to COVID in the last couple of weeks, at least a couple.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
WWE is no longer testing its wrestlers, so presumably these positive cases would have been from tests taken by the wrestlers at home.
Covid cases in America have dropped sharply since the start of the year, but the warmer weather has brought with it a slight increase in positive cases in recent weeks.
If we hear any more about this story, we will of course let you know as soon as possible.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event