Over the weekend, reports came in that Sasha Banks had suffered what appeared to be a serious injury during a match against Charlotte Flair.
Banks was helped to the back by WWE officials after the match finished, and while Banks would tweet that she was fine after the match, it seems the injury was relatively serious.
According to a new report from PWInsider, the word going round backstage in WWE is that Sasha suffered a sprained leg.
It’s difficult to know how much time Sasha is set to miss, as sprain injury recovery times can vary a lot, but an average sprained ankle generally takes around a month to recover from.
This could mean the injury puts her in doubt for the Royal Rumble at the end of January, but that is just speculation as of writing.
We’ll bring you any further updates regarding Banks’ injury as and when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired