Were you expecting someone from a different wrestling royal family?
A new report from PWInsider may suggest that Shane McMahon is not done with WWE just yet.
Noting that Shane McMahon was previously set to appear at Elimination Chamber 2022 to set up a feud for WrestleMania with Seth Rollins, according to the report they have confirmed with “multiple sources” that Shane McMahon is scheduled to be in Dallas for the entirety of WrestleMania weekend.
While there are no specific reports that he will be on the show, one wouldn’t announce a mystery opponent in advance, would they? It’s important to note that the belief is still very much that Rollins’ opponent will be Cody Rhodes and no-one has said any different regarding that situation. Yet…
We will provide updates on Shane’s potential role as they become available. This of course all comes after Shane was sent home and plans for him were scrapped after he reportedly made enemies while producing the Royal Rumble match.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Says He Received High Praise From The Bloodline
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release