Shane McMahon has shared a video of himself working out just three weeks on from a significant surgery.
The former onscreen SmackDown commissioner made a surprise return at WrestleMania 39 to face The Miz in an impromptu match.
This bout was cut drastically short, with McMahon suffering an apparent leg injury during the opening international sequence, which was revealed to be a torn quadricep muscle.
McMahon has now shared an Instagram post showing him working out with personal trainer Melvin Sanders, football player Derrick Henry and physical therapist Luke Miller.
Noting that he’s in the third week following his surgery, McMahon captioned the post:
Week 3 post op work @sandersfitperformancecenter with the king @last_king_2 @sandersfit_
LUKE MILLER DPT. @lukemillerpt
Following McMahon’s injury, Snoop Dogg quickly stepped in and dropped The Miz before hitting his own variation of The Rock’s People’s Elbow to pin the A-Lister.
It has been teased that Snoop Dogg will be at an upcoming NJPW show, which you can read more about right here.
View this post on Instagram
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run