Former WWE Star Shane Strickland (known in WWE as Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott) was announced for an upcoming appearance with Terminus Wrestling on February 24.
Being billed as SW3RVE the Realest, Strickland is set to appear for the promotion after the expiration of his 90-day non-compete clause.
Strickland was released from WWE alongside other Hit Row members AJ “Top Dolla” Francis, and Ashante “Thee” Adonis on November 18 with their fellow stablemate B-Fab having been released two weeks earlier on November 4.
WELCOME • TO • TERMINUS https://t.co/UgTontNw1T pic.twitter.com/esrAmqQKsg
— TERMINUS (@TERMINUSpro) January 19, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?