Shane Thorne, who was SLAPJACK in RETRIBUTION, reportedly wasn’t told he had been moved to the SmackDown brand.
Following the split of the group this past March, Shane Thorne and Mia Yim (RECKONING) were moved to the blue brand, although neither have actually been on TV since then.
According to a report from Fightful Select, WWE moved Thorne to SmackDown on internal roster sheets, but he only found out after being told by fellow wrestlers.
He is reportedly still listed as SLAPJACK, but wrestled a dark match battle royal without the mask/gimmick at the July 16 SmackDown show, which was the first show back in front of fans.
He also worked a dark match in June with Karrion Kross at the ThunderDome while WWE management was looking at Kross before debuting him on Raw a couple of weeks ago.
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury
- Top WWE Name Believes The Bloodline Storyline ‘Deserves An Emmy’