Shaquille O’Neal has spoken about his upcoming match on the March 3 AEW Dynamite, promising it will top all celebrity wrestling matches.
This will be O’Neal’s second official wrestling match after he competed in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal for WWE at WrestleMania 32 in 2016.
Speaking with the Associated Press about teaming with Jade Cargill against Cody Rhodes and Red Velvet this coming Wednesday, Shaq said:
“Oh, I’m winning. Guaranteed. I’m the type, I can never back down from a challenge. I’m not a professional wrestler, but I’ve been in a match before. I’ve got a lot of moves in my arsenal. When you step inside somebody’s world, you have to stick to what you’re masterful at. I’m not acrobatic. I’m not going to be jumping off the ropes. I’m coming with the power game. When I get hands on him, I’m going to display this power. I’m the type that if I have a look and see you do it, I got it.”
When comparing this bout to celebrity matches of the past, Shaquille O’Neal said: “This one will top them all”.
Wednesday’s Dynamite is the final before the Sunday, March 7 Revolution pay-per-view, and will also see the in-ring return of Tully Blanchard.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9