WWE Senior Vice President of Talent Development Creative Shawn Michaels has named several NXT stars that are ready for the main roster.
The WWE developmental brand has underwent a lot of change since its reboot in September 2021.
Shawn Michaels has been overseeing NXT operations since the brand’s relaunch, but was officially named the Senior Vice President of Talent Development Creative following Vince McMahon’s departure in July.
During the December 8 media call ahead of NXT Deadline, Shawn Michaels noted that there are a number of stars on the NXT roster he believes are main roster ready.
Michaels specifically named Elton Prince & Kit Wilson of Pretty Deadly, JD McDonagh , Grayson Waller, ‘clearly Apollo (Crews)’, Alba Fyre and Zoey Stark as stars who would thrive on Raw or SmackDown.
Michaels noted that him omitting NXT Champion Bron Breakker and former NXT Tag Team Champions the Creed Brothers isn’t because he doesn’t think they’re skilled, he just would like them to spend more time in NXT before they’re called up.
Michaels also revealed Triple H’s current level of involvement with the NXT brand, which you can read about right here.
For Michaels’ comments on William Regal’s status, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline