In a call with media after the NXT premium live event, Vengeance Day, Shawn Michaels killed a rumor from earlier today regarding NXT talent.
After Reality of Wrestling announced that they would be hosting Ivy Nile at an upcoming show, buzz ran rampant around the future of NXT opening their own Forbidden Doors.
However in the post-Vengeance Day media call, Shawn Michaels has seemed to clear up any misconception of a change in NXT policy.
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful tweeting:
“Shawn Michaels tells me there is no talk of NXT talent working select indie dates.
“Booker T asked them if he could have Ivy Nile for ROW, and she’s going to Reality of Wrestling for a one-shot date.”
Tonight’s Vengeance Day premium live event on Peacock hosted five different championship bouts with several title changes taking place.
You can read more about all of the events from tonight’s NXT Vengeance Day premium live event by clicking here.
A recently departed NXT star has reacted to the event as well. Find out what Mandy Rose had to say about NXT Vengeance Day by clicking here.
Shawn Michaels tells me there is no talk of NXT talent working select indie dates.
Booker T asked them if he could have Ivy Nile for ROW, and she's going to Reality of Wrestling for a one-shot date.
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) February 5, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39