Sheamus will miss the WWE Draft following surgery on his second broken nose (the second time he’s broken it – he doesn’t have two noses).
The draft is scheduled to begin on tomorrow night’s October 1 SmackDown, and will then conclude on the October 4 Raw this coming Monday.
Sheamus revealed yesterday that he had undergone surgery, and PWInsider is now reporting he’ll be out for “a few weeks” as a result, which includes missing the draft.
Sheamus re-broke his nose on September 20 in a Raw match against Jeff Hardy, after it was originally broken during a match with Humberto Carrillo in late May.
PWInsider also reported yesterday that Alexa Bliss has taken time off for sinus surgery, but didn’t confirm how long she’ll be out for. Wrestling Inc had reported on Monday that she was set to miss “a few months”.
Raw Tag Team Champion Randy Orton also missed this past Monday’s Raw and wasn’t at the show, with the word being that he was “not cleared to perform”.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?