Sheamus is set to return to action in the coming week, after recently undergoing surgery on a broken nose.
The former WWE Champion will wrestle on the upcoming UK tour. Sheamus is set to do battle with fellow Irishman Finn Balor during the SmackDown house shows.
At the end of September, the Celtic Warrior took to social media to confirm that he was once again having his nose surgically repaired. Sheamus hasn’t wrestled since unsuccessfully challenging Damian Priest for the US Title on the September 27 edition of Raw.
Tommaso Ciampa is set to defend his NXT Championship against Bron Breakker and Sami Zayn at the SmackDown live events. Former NXT UK Champion Walter will also do battle with Cesaro on the Blue Brand shows.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return