Another popular WWE star is reportedly working through an injury, following WWE Survivor Series WarGames.
We’ve had a lot of news on WWE injuries recently. Following her return to the ring at Survivor Series, Becky Lynch admitted that her shoulder ‘still isn’t feeling right‘ after suffering a separation in July.
Another WWE star who is also working at less than 100% is Sheamus.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Sheamus is currently ‘banged up’, but working through his issues.
Sheamus also wrestled at Survivor Series, with his WarGames team losing to The Bloodline in the main event of the show.
The Irish star has wrestled since, facing Sami Zayn on the December 2 edition of SmackDown.
Both Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre, who also competed in the Survivor Series main event, are currently out of action with injuries.
The top stars both suffered ruptured eardrums during the bout.
Veer Mahaan has been pulled from the December 10 NXT Deadline show because he hasn’t been medically cleared to compete.
Matt Riddle has also been pulled from this weekend’s house show loop, although it is unconfirmed whether his injury is legitimate, or if he’s just selling the attack from the December 5 edition of Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE injuries and expected return dates using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- VIDEO: Another Failed Kofi Kingston Royal Rumble Moment
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Surprising Planned WWE Royal Rumble Match Order Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Wins WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Here’s What Happened During WWE’s Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Royal Rumble Sets Up Massive WrestleMania Match?