WWE is set to air their annual ‘Tribute To The Troops’ special this Sunday (November 14). The main event of which features a champion vs champion match between Universal Champion Roman Reigns and Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura.
Nakamura recently spoke to Sports Illustrated about the event, where he went on to claim that Reigns is one of the best in the world, and that he would like more matches with him.
“Roman has a real responsibility for WWE and professional wrestling, and a responsibility to his bloodline to be the best professional wrestler. He is one of the best in the world. But I need to get the WWE world title. I need to prove I’m better than him. Roman has that fighting spirit. I want to wrestle him more, and that includes Rick Boogs vs. Paul Heyman.”
Nakamura is also set for action on tonight’s episode of SmackDown, as he teams with Rick Boogs to take on Los Lotharios, Angel (Garza) and Humberto (Carrillo).
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines