While speaking with Renee Paquette on Oral Sessions, WWE SmackDown star Shinsuke Nakamura has opened up about how he is “struggling” in professional wrestling right now.
Shinsuke Nakamura, who was defeated by King Corbin on last week’s episode of SmackDown, explained that he is still waiting to find his “moment” after moving to the US in 2016.
“I’m still struggling in wrestling. Coming to US and coming to WWE is challenging. I came to challenge myself. That’s why I’m here. I’m waiting to find my timing and my moment. I don’t pitch ideas to (Vince) a lot. We talk after the match a little or before the match if he has an idea for my promo. I need to get used to (not talking to Vince).”
Renee Paquette then asked Shinsuke Nakamura about how he feels when given mic time, and the Japanese star admitted to still feeling nervous while cutting promos, saying:
“Yes, still. Nowadays, they only give me a short line. For example, a famous joke, I don’t know because I didn’t grow up in the US.”
Quote via Fightful
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery