We all know by now that NXT will be undergoing a rebranding soon, and the show’s new logo appears to have been revealed.
Wale, who has worked with WWE on several projects including Big E’s entrance music, posted this short clip:
— Wale (@Wale) August 27, 2021
So it seems like Wale will be doing the theme and THAT is the new logo. Triple H also retweeted Wale’s post.
The same clip aired during SmackDown confirming the new logo to be official.
It already seems to have fans divided and it’s certainly a change from the traditional yellow that we’re used to.
NXT is not only undergoing cosmetic changes, but also changes to how the developmental setup will recruit wrestlers, which will apparently no longer include independent talents, with a focus on non-wrestling athletes that can be trained instead.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’