Don’t worry if you didn’t get your hands on any Cody Rhodes merchandise from ShopAEW before he left the company, there’s still time.
Eagle-eyed shopping fans have spotted a detail on ShopAEW, an Alumni talent merchandise store, featuring solely Brandi Rhodes and Cody Rhodes.
Still available for sale, are t-shirts proclaiming Cody to be neither babyface nor heel, rather winner and a Brandi Rhodes t-shirt reading ‘Chief Brandi Officer’ and CBO, a play on her former executive role in All Elite Wrestling, Chief Brand Officer.
It is worth noting that the merchandise for AEW continues to be processed via ProWrestlingTees and as noted on the merchandise pages, “All garments are made to order, please check size chart before ordering” meaning this is not a case of needing to get rid of already on hand merchandise.
The items do not appear to be listed as on sale or discounted at this time.
The wrestling world continues to anticipate the possible return of Cody Rhodes to WWE in advance of WrestleMania as continual mercurial reports regarding his signing status with the McMahon-helmed brand permeate the news cycle.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star