WWE turned Shotzi (Blackheart) heel on last night’s (October 29) episode of SmackDown, when she brutally attacked Sasha Banks following her opening match defeat to Charlotte Flair.
Shotzi was interviewed on Talking Smack following the show, where she explained her actions and why she attacked Sasha when she did.
“I am fed up. Plain and simple. I’m fed up. I am done being the happy, easy-going Shotzi. I have been screwed over on title opportunity over title opportunity. My tag partner left me. I came here just wanting to have fun and kick ass. Well, you know what? I haven’t had fun in a really long time. So there’s just one thing left to do. Sasha was my breaking point and now she’s my target. I am not letting anyone walk over me anymore. I am running over everyone in my way.”
Shotzi debuted on the July 9 episode of SmackDown, alongside Tegan Nox, before the pair were broken up in the WWE Draft, with Tegan moving to the Raw brand.
transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him