With Vince McMahon retiring from WWE, and Triple H now in control of creative in the company, there is reportedly new optimism from within the company regarding their future direction.
There are many stars on the WWE main roster who fans have requested return to their gimmicks from NXT, one of which being SmackDown star Shotzi.
Shotzi was a babyface in NXT, entering with a helmet and tank, both of which she lost when she turned heel on the main roster last fall.
Shotzi recently brought back her helmet for her entrance, but is still missing the tank to complete the NXT presentation. However, she took to her Instagram story earlier today to tease that the tank could very well be on it’s way back.
Another SmackDown star who teased a potential return to his NXT gimmick today is Butch (Pete Dunne), who shared a photo of him as the Bruiserweight in NXT.
SHOTZI’S TANK IS COMING BACK❗️ pic.twitter.com/g2HdJFDgGo
— Roman Reigns SZN 💥 (@reigns_era) August 15, 2022
Written by Connel Rumsey
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Released Causes Announce Team Change
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?
- Sneak Peek At CM Punk Spotted Inside New WWE Headquarters For First Time