WWE SmackDown star Shotzi has said it wasn’t her decision to stop making her entrance on a tank.
While Shotzi kept her tank upon arrival to the main roster, the star hasn’t used it during her entrance in recent months.
Speaking with Ryan Satin on Out of Character, Shotzi discussed her recent character change. Noting that she’s embracing the tank-less life, Shotzi said:
“That wasn’t my decision, but I’m embracing the change because I’ve been ‘the ballsy badass’ my entire career, even on the Indies, I was always looked at as a babyface. It’s nice after seven years later to finally change up the character and find something new within me. I think I’m finally grabbing the horns and rolling with it.”
Commenting on her new persona, Shotzi added:
“I’m definitely a little bit of (a bitch) and very manipulative. I’m channeling a lot of people that I interacted with that I did not like and kind of picking from them.”
Shotzi last wrestled on WWE TV on the June 10 edition of SmackDown, losing to Ronda Rousey in singles action. She worked a dark match at last week’s (June 17) taping, and was in action during the following Sunday Stunner live event.
Stay up to date with WWE TV win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm