Former WWE Tag Team Champion Titus O’Neil has addressed his wrestling future, revealing whether or not he has retired.
O’Neil hasn’t wrestled since losing to Bobby Lashley on the November 9, 2020 edition of Raw.
After almost three years away from the ring, O’Neil has stated that he doesn’t consider himself fully retired.
When asked about his current status during the WWE Community Service Media Scrum, O’Neil said:
“Have you seen my last match? I don’t think so…
“You know, you never say never in this business. And so I would I would consistently say, I don’t think so.”
Titus has been out of action due to a knee injury, which he underwent surgery for in March 2022.
The Warrior Award recipient has since been serving as an ambassador for WWE.
O’Neil previously discussed his acting aspirations, noting that he had a few acting opportunities lined up in late 2022.
The WWE name’s most recent opponent Bobby Lashley has been busy recently, with the All Mighty revealing that he, Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins have formed a new trio on the August 4 edition of SmackDown.
Lashley has now commented on the formation of this faction, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy