A six-man tag team match involving a mystery participant has been announced for next week’s (May 27) episode of WWE SmackDown.
On last night’s show, Xavier Woods defeated Butch in singles action with the Backwoods, before he was assaulted on the ramp by all three ‘Brawling Brutes’.
Later in the show, Woods announced a six-man tag for next week, which will see Butch, Sheamus and Ridge Holland take on Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and a mystery partner.
The third New Day member Big E is still recovering from a broken neck he suffered back in March. For a list of all currently injured WWE stars, click here.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament