A six-man tag team match involving a mystery participant has been announced for next week’s (May 27) episode of WWE SmackDown.
On last night’s show, Xavier Woods defeated Butch in singles action with the Backwoods, before he was assaulted on the ramp by all three ‘Brawling Brutes’.
Later in the show, Woods announced a six-man tag for next week, which will see Butch, Sheamus and Ridge Holland take on Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and a mystery partner.
The third New Day member Big E is still recovering from a broken neck he suffered back in March. For a list of all currently injured WWE stars, click here.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star