A new report has revealed Slim Jim’s reaction to LA Knight’s involvement in the WWE sponsorship.
At WWE SummerSlam, LA Knight won the Slim Jim Battle Royal by last eliminating Sheamus. Following the win, Knight was featured in a commercial for the product alongside Bianca Belair.
With the battle royal being the most sponsorship money the company has ever received, it is interesting to wonder how Slim Jim’s reaction was to the collaboration and inclusion of “The Megastar.”
Fightful Select (subscription required) provided an update, noting that a contact with Slim Jim said they were ecstatic to have LA Knight involved.
The report also notes that Slim Jim directly requested for Bianca Belair to be part of the commercial spot.
When asked for a number for the Slim Jim sponsorship, it was said to be “huge.” Sponsorships have become a huge revenue driver for WWE.
As previously mentioned, LA Knight has already been announced for an appearance at an upcoming New York Mets game following his Slim Jim Battle Royal win.
For the full results from WWE SummerSlam 2023, click here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared