It’s being reported that a star set to debut on the SmackDown brand last night had the appearance cancelled and “pushed to another week”.
As per Ringside News, which has had many of its reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times, Mia Yim (RECKONING) was set to debut last night.
There’s no word on what Yim was going to be doing, or why it was cancelled, but this does come after reports that she’d been brought up in creative meetings lately.
After the split of RETRIBUTION, Yim and Shane Thorne (SLAPJACK) were moved to SmackDown, but neither of them been on TV since then.
It’s also notable that there were some big names missing from backstage last night, namely Bruce Prichard and Ed Koskey.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring
- Jade Cargill Shares Interesting Tease Ahead Of WWE Debut