SmackDown Live drew its best viewership in months just two weeks out from WrestleMania 35.
Helped by Charlotte winning the SmackDown Live Women’s Championship and the tag team gauntlet match, the show drew an average 2.393 million viewers. This is up from last week’s 2.208 million viewers.
It is the best SmackDown viewership since SmackDown 1000 on October 16 last year. The last time a regular episode of the blue brand drew more than last night was August 21, the show after SummerSlam which drew 2.437 million on average.
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced