Sometimes when a WWE wrestler gets injured, no-one actually realises that it has happened because they were never on Raw or SmackDown Live anyway.
A fine example of this is Sin Cara, who hasn’t been on SmackDown Live since a brief feud with Andrade in the autumn (fall) of 2018.
But anyway, fans of the man without a face can start to rejoice as it’s being reported that he’s back in training for a return in the near future, something he has confirmed with the below video.
Getting ready for my comeback, ya casi listo para mi regreso ❗️@Otown_ #SinCara #Comeback pic.twitter.com/ETVm9wFqop
— Sin Cara (@SinCaraWWE) February 14, 2019
There have been suggestions that WWE are interested in a new faction of Hispanic wrestlers, which would include Sin Cara, Andrade and Rey Mysterio,
Whether that is the case we don’t know, but it is nice to see Sin Cara getting close to a return, because that mini feud with Andrade was enough to remind us just what he can do in the ring.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours