The producers for the segments on this week’s (January 14) episode of SmackDown have been revealed, per Fightful Select (subscription required).
The in-ring opening segment with the Usos, as well as the four-way tag team contender’s match were produced by Jamie Noble and Shawn Daivari.
Molly Holly was the producer for the Aliyah vs Natalya match, while Adam Pearce produced Sami Zayn’s InZayn segment. The segment between Lita and Charlotte Flair was the product of Jason Jordan.
Ricochet’s match with Sheamus was produced by Chris Park (Abyss) and Kenny Dykstra, while Shane Helms was responsible for producing Kofi Kingston’s clash with Madcap Moss.
Finally, the big face-to-face segment between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins was a Michael Hayes production.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking