SmackDown ratings dropped 4% from last week for the Fastlane go-home show, pulling an average of 2.59 million viewers.
As has been a worrying trend in 2018, SmackDown was down year-on-year, with last year’s equivalent show pulling 2.738 million viewers.
Last week’s strong number was down to the advertised appearance of John Cena and the promise of him creating a new road to WrestleMania for himself. Cena was absent this week, which may well have affected the number.
Hopefully, once Fastlane is out of the way, SmackDown will see an upturn in numbers once the proper Road to WrestleMania begins.
SmackDown Live Ratings 2018 (in millions)
02/01 – 2.720
09/01 – 2.603
16/01 – 2.602
23/01 – 2.580
30/01 – 2.509
06/02 – 2.505
13/02 – 2.449
20/02 – 2.613
27/02 – 2.692
06/03 – 2.590
- SmackDown Ratings
- WWE Ratings
- SmackDown Live
- wwe smackdown
- wwe smackdown ratings
- WWE SmackDown Live
- John Cena
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown
- Another Tease For Major WWE Signing?
- CM Punk Next WWE Appearance Date Announced
- AEW Star Says Last Few Months Of Creative Have Been ‘Frustrating’