WWE confirmed a new championship match for WrestleMania 38 on last night’s (March 11) episode of WWE SmackDown.
On the show, Rick Boogs defeated Jey Uso, earning Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura a SmackDown Tag Team Championship opportunity against the Usos for the titles at WrestleMania 38.
On Twitter today, WWE announced that the match will take place on WrestleMania 38 Saturday.
BREAKING: The @WWEUsos will put the #SmackDown Tag Team Titles on the line against @ShinsukeN & @rickboogswwe on @WrestleMania Saturday.https://t.co/08QNwUe1L3 pic.twitter.com/G0f87LsI7V
— WWE (@WWE) March 12, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight