Last night’s WWE SmackDown viewership dropped to the lowest average since late January despite coming two days before Elimination Chamber.
As per ShowBuzzDaily, 2.452 million viewers tuned in, which is down from last week’s 2.716 million.
Last night’s is the lowest since the 2.423 million viewers that the January 31 episode drew.
A drop was probably to be expected as it spiked last week due to the return of John Cena, but this week’s did have the nWo and the final build to the last pay-per-view before WrestleMania.
The hourly breakdown played out as follows:
- Hour 1: 2.579 million viewers
- Hour 2: 2.326 million viewers
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced