Last week’s episode of SmackDown drew an average of 2.093 million viewers over the two hours, according to Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics.
For the past few weeks, SmackDown was bumped to FS1, so last week’s return to FOX saw a huge increase week on week, as was expected.
The previous FS1 show drew 1.032 million viewers on average, so over 1 million more people tuned into the show last week. The show achieved a 0.57 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
You can see a full ratings breakdown from Brandon Thurston below.
WWE Smackdown last Friday on Fox, 8-10PM:
2,093,000 total viewers
P18-49 rating: 0.57
AEW Rampage on TNT, 10-11PM:
599,000 total viewers
P18-49 rating: 0.22
More info & analysis: https://t.co/BKUO5bY41i pic.twitter.com/B7KDMrHWit
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 8, 2021
You can subscribe to the WrestleNomics Patreon page here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing