SmackDown Live saw a small increase in viewership from last week for the Elimination Chamber go home show which featured an hour long gauntlet match.
Last week was the worst in the blue brand’s history, but as it had to contend with President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address, this was always going to be the case.
Last week’s show drew an average of 1.841 million viewers over the two hours, but this week the viewership crept back back over 2 million with an average of 2.034 million.
Despite the increase, these are still very low numbers for SmackDown Live, which is aiming for 3 million viewers when it heads to Fox in October.
It is the fourth lowest of the year, and even lower than the New Year’s Day pre-taped episode which traditionally draws a very small audience.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star