The viewership for the June 18 episode of WWE SmackDown featuring the Roman Reigns vs Rey Mysterio Hell in a Cell match has been revealed.
As per PWTorch, the show drew an average of 2.045 million viewers, which is the first time the show has drawn over 2 million viewers since May 7, which was the special “throwback” episode.
It’s an increase from the prior week’s viewership, which was 1.944 million viewers.
The important 18-49 demographic was also up to 0.54 from the prior week’s 0.48.
The decision to have the Hell in a Cell match on SmackDown has reportedly led to NBC/USA Network being unhappy with WWE, but FOX is apparently unhappy too because of all the promotion for Peacock, so WWE has quite the balancing act to play with trying to keep both networks happy.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn