Bianca Belair received a ton of praise from fans for her performance at WrestleMania 37. However, she has now revealed that she received equal amounts of praise from her peers and Snooki of Jersey Shore fame.
Speaking with Alex McCarthy, Belair was asked about the support she received after WrestleMania. Here is her response, courtesy of Fightful:
“There were so many and I feel like I missed some. Of course, I got to talk to Mark Henry. I got a message from Trish Stratus. I got messages from people inside the wrestling business and outside. Snooki hit me up, which was really cool. A bunch of music artists and entertainers outside of the wrestling business. You just see tweets from people outside of the business and there were so many. It was a variety of different people and that showcases how big and how mainstream it is.”
Snooki also has ties with WWE, having competed at WrestleMania herself in 2011. She teamed with Trish Stratus and John Morrison to defeat Lay-Cool and Dolph Ziggler.
Bianca Belair retained her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Bayley at WrestleMania Backlash.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H