Snoop Dogg has now reacted to Mercedes Mone’s upcoming return to the US ahead of NJPW Resurgence.
Following her IWGP Women’s Title loss to Mayu Iwatani at STARDOM All Star Grand Queendom, Mone revealed that her next stop on her ‘world tour’ will be the May 21 show.
Mone pointed out that NJPW Resurgence will emanate from the Walter Pyramid in her ‘cousin’s house’ of Long Beach, California.
In an interview with TMZ Sports, Mone referenced Snoop Dogg once again, and her upcoming reunion with her cousin:
“I cannot wait to come back to the USA, so I can roll up a big one, smoke one, roll one again, and go to Long Beach, baby, where you can go to my cousin’s house, Snoop Dogg.”
The rapper appeared to find Mone’s comments amusing, taking to Twitter to reply to Mone:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 💨 👊🏿
With Mone’s recent comments about Snoop Dogg, it has been speculated by many, including Tommy Dreamer, that the D-O-double-G could make an appearance for NJPW at Resurgence.
Snoop Dogg was notably present for both nights of WWE WrestleMania 39, pinning The Miz after hitting his own version of the People’s Elbow on the Sunday show.
Check out the latest update on Mone’s contract status right here.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 💨 👊🏿
— Snoop Dogg (@SnoopDogg) April 30, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win