The latest twist in the Bloodline saga took place on the latest SmackDown show, when Jey Uso officially quit the Bloodline, and WWE altogether.
Jey quitting WWE came after he Superkicked not only Roman Reigns but also his twin brother Jimmy Uso after Jimmy cost him the Tribal Combat main event of SummerSlam.
Jimmy explained that he stopped Jey to prevent him from becoming like Roman Reigns has become.
Jey also attacked Solo Sikoa during the segment, and Solo has now taken to Twitter to break his silence on his brother quitting the company.
He simply wrote:
We don’t need you.
There was reportedly ‘at least one’ creative force in the company who was hoping to hold off on the match between Jimmy and Jey for WrestleMania 40 in Philadelphia next year.
Jey quitting the company will seemingly be used as an avenue to hold off on the match until WrestleMania.
No members of the Bloodline are set to appear on next week’s episode of SmackDown.
Depsite quitting the company on last night’s SmackDown, Jey Uso is advertised for Survivor Series in Chicago in November, seemingly confirming he will be back for the event.
We don't need you.
— Solo (@WWESoloSikoa) August 12, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk