Tonight’s WWE Raw featured a tribute by one member of the Bloodline to a wrestling legend and fellow famed Anoa’i family member, Umaga.
With recent 13th anniversary of the untimely passing of Umaga at just age 36, a member of the WWE faction the Bloodline has adopted a finisher in tribute on tonight’s WWE Raw.
During a post-match beatdown on Matt Riddle, Solo Sikoa delivered what Corey Graves on commentary said was ‘the Samoan Spike’, the signature finishing move of Umaga.
With Sikoa’s thumb also taped in the signature Umaga style, there was definitely a tribute feel to the post-match segment.
Tonight’s WWE Raw featured an Undisputed Tag Team Championship match pitting Matt Riddle and surprise partner, Kevin Owens against the Usos.
Due to some good team work between fascinatingly, Sami Zayn and Jey Uso, it was the Usos who captured the victory over the unlikely duo of Riddle and Owens.
In a post-match beatdown, the Bloodline was beating down Matt Riddle before Kevin Owens chased Zayn and the Usos away with a steel chair however leaving Solo Sikoa with Riddle alone in the ring.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Top WWE Star Becomes Top Merchandise Seller At Royal Rumble Superstore
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Spoiler On NXT Star Brought In For WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE Raises WrestleMania 39 Sign At AlamoDome Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- Triple H Reveals What He Thought Vince McMahon Was Doing Before WWE Return