PWInsider is reporting that Colby Corino was one of the people taking part in a recent NXT tryout. For those that don’t know, Colby is the son of NXT coach and former ECW, TNA and ROH star, Steve Corino.
The site is also reporting that former Anthony Henry and Blake Christian, the latter of whom has done some work for New Japan Strong over the last few months, were also at the tryout.
Among those seen at the tryouts recently include second generation star Colby Corino, former EVOLVE star Anthony Henry and Blake Christian, who has some amazing aerial ability and has worked for GCW and New Japan Strong this year.
Colby Corino has already wrestled a few matches for WWE as an enhancement talent. On the August 13 episode of Raw, Corino was defeated by Erik in a Raw Underground match. The following month, he lost to Mansoor on 205 Live.
At this time, it’s unclear whether or not Colby Corino, or Anthony Henry and Blake Christian for that matter, have been offered WWE deals following their tryouts. For the latest on that, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
The report also notes that Tino Sabbatelli, who was wrestled by WWE in April, has been brought back to the company to be part of the NXT brand. You can read more about that story by clicking here.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed