As pointed out by a fan on Twitter, AEW star Sonny Kiss was the first wrestler to walk out during the inaugural AEW Double or Nothing rally in 2019. They also pointed out she hasn’t had a televised match on Dynamite or Rampage in nearly 600 days.
Kiss’ last televised match was 581 days ago on October 21, 2020, when she lost in 26 seconds to Kenny Omega in the AEW World Championship eliminator tournament.
Despite this, Kiss has replied to the fan to say she believes AEW is for everyone, and that she still trusts in the process.
I’d be lying if I didn’t say this reminder made me shed some tears, but I’m trusting the process.
I still believe AEW IS for everyone! One day my time will come again, but right now, I’m just trying to do my best and enjoy the ride. https://t.co/gX36ZEpBRa
— Sonny Kiss (@SonnyKissXO) May 24, 2022
Despite not appearing on TV, Kiss has been a regular on both AEW Dark and Dark: Elevation on YouTube, with her most recent match coming against Peter Avalon on the May 4 taping of AEW Dark: Elevation.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses