As pointed out by a fan on Twitter, AEW star Sonny Kiss was the first wrestler to walk out during the inaugural AEW Double or Nothing rally in 2019. They also pointed out she hasn’t had a televised match on Dynamite or Rampage in nearly 600 days.
Kiss’ last televised match was 581 days ago on October 21, 2020, when she lost in 26 seconds to Kenny Omega in the AEW World Championship eliminator tournament.
Despite this, Kiss has replied to the fan to say she believes AEW is for everyone, and that she still trusts in the process.
I’d be lying if I didn’t say this reminder made me shed some tears, but I’m trusting the process.
I still believe AEW IS for everyone! One day my time will come again, but right now, I’m just trying to do my best and enjoy the ride. https://t.co/gX36ZEpBRa
— Sonny Kiss (@SonnyKissXO) May 24, 2022
Despite not appearing on TV, Kiss has been a regular on both AEW Dark and Dark: Elevation on YouTube, with her most recent match coming against Peter Avalon on the May 4 taping of AEW Dark: Elevation.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed