An AEW star has opened up about their lack of television time on Dynamite and Rampage.
Sonny Kiss has been consistently featured on AEW Dark and AEW Dark: Elevation, but she hasn’t been used on any AEW TV shows since October 2020.
Speaking on FaceTurn, Kiss discussed her absence from television despite being one of the talent that has been with All Elite Wrestling since its inception.
“I think there was honestly like, essentially like a petition kind of going on. I would love to be used more in general. I feel like eventually, it’ll happen. I have been trying my best to be patient, wait my turn.”
As a dedicated member of the LGBTQ+ community, Sonny Kiss is gender fluid and represents people who aren’t seen a lot on TV.
Speaking about her impact on the fans, Kiss said:
“People come up to me and they cry and they tell you like, how much you mean to them, I will never get used to that. I can’t express in words how thankful I am to have the position I have despite the lack of representation.”
The Concrete Rose was last seen on AEW Dynamite on October 21, 2020 where she lost to Kenny Omega in 30 seconds in an AEW World Title Eliminator First Round Match.
Kiss has never picked up a win on Dynamite or Rampage, only on AEW Dark and AEW Dark: Elevation.
Sonny was notably tag team partners with Joey Janela prior to his departure from All Elite Wrestling. Janela recently urged Tony Khan to push Kiss in a recent interview.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’