WWE star Sonya Deville has been an ambassador for the LGBTQ community in the company and has announced its new campaign.
Deville took to social media and announced WWE is launching new “WWE Together” merchandise with proceeds going to GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation).
The WWE star tweeted:
Guysss! This June, @WWE is officially launching new “WWE Together” merch with 100% of net proceeds benefiting @GLAAD. Visit WWEShop.com for more info!
— The OFFICIAL Boss (@SonyaDevilleWWE) June 1, 2022
Sonya Deville is the first openly gay female star in WWE and will represent the company at the PRIDE parade this year, which you can read about here.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?