WWE has announced that Sonya Deville has been “fined an undisclosed amount” due to her actions on Raw last night.
This is of course in storyline, and Adam Pearce made the announcement on today’s edition of The Bump, as you can see below.
Sonya Deville has been removed from her authority figure role and is now back to being an active full-time wrestler, which she hadn’t been ever since SummerSlam 2020.
Deville has lost consecutive matches to the returning Alexa Bliss on the past two episodes of WWE Raw.
On this week’s show, Deville put her hands on a referee, which is why she has been ‘fined’. This follows months of Deville abusing her power as an authority figure on both Raw and SmackDown.
THIS JUST IN: Per @ScrapDaddyAP on @WWETheBump, @SonyaDevilleWWE has been fined an undisclosed amount for putting her hands on a WWE referee during #WWERaw. pic.twitter.com/h175zclAqk
— WWE (@WWE) May 18, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win