Clarification has emerged on the brand of former WWE official Sonya Deville.
Deville made appearances for both Raw and SmackDown during her time as WWE official. After being relieved of this position on the May 9 edition of WWE Raw, Deville has wrestled on both shows, most recently on the June 24 edition of SmackDown.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Deville has officially been moved to the SmackDown roster:
“While a lot of Raw talent has been on Smackdown of late, for the 6/24 show, Tamina was there only because of the injury to Aliyah and the Street Profits were there to build their feud with the Usos. However, Deville has switched brands to Smackdown”
As of writing, Deville doesn’t have a brand listed on her WWE.com profile.
Several SmackDown stars were in action on Monday’s episode of Raw, with Riddle winning a Battle Royal to qualify for the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match, and Becky Lynch victorious in a six-woman elimination bout to advance to the women’s ladder contest.
Check out the updated card for this Saturday’s Money in the Bank premium live event right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other