The WWE Clash of Champions card is starting to take shape, and it looks like four more matches are soon to be added.
So far, we have:
- Seth Rollins vs. Braun Strowman (Universal Championship)
- Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship)
- Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair (SmackDown Live Women’s Championship)
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
- Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode (Raw Tag Team Championships)
- Drew Gulak vs. Humberto Carrillo (Cruiserweight Championship)
- King of the Ring Final
According to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, and to be honest these weren’t exactly hard to guess. Becky Lynch will take on Sasha Banks for the Raw Women’s Championship, Big E & Xavier Woods will likely take on the Revival for the SmackDown Live tag titles, and matches will be made for the US and women’s tag titles, given that all titles have to be on the line.
That would take the card up to 10 matches, which is about right for a secondary PPV show, so don’t expect too many additions after that if any.
There is no word on whether the 24/7 Championship will be defended in a match, or just used in comedy skits throughout the night.