If any WrestleMania can claim that they have been cursed it would be this one. PWInsider is now reporting that United States Champion Andrade has been injured and is off the show.
The report claims Andrade is dealing with an injury to his ribs. This is believed to have been suffered on the most recent episode of Raw. On the show, Andrade and Angel Garza defeated Ricochet and Cedric Alexander for their first win as a team.
As WrestleMania has already been taped, it has been confirmed that Andrade did not take part in his advertised match. He and Garza were supposed to take on the Street Profits for the Raw Tag Team Championships but Andrade was replaced by someone from NXT. It was not reported who the replacement was.
This show has gone through numerous setbacks this week. Roman Reigns chose to sit out the show due to the coronavirus, and Rey Mysterio and Dana Brooke have both been quarantined in their homes. Both were supposed to have championship matches on the show.
It was reported yesterday that Vince McMahon was the only one who wanted WrestleMania to go ahead as planned. As more and more stars are being pulled from the show, maybe he will change his mind before April 4.
What do you think about this WrestleMania situation? Let us know on Twitter!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk, Jade Cargill & More: Full WWE 2K24 DLC List Revealed