There are some mighty big names backstage at Survivor Series and this should be considered a spoiler so only read on if you want to be spoiled.
PWInsider is currently reporting that WWE Hall of Famers Edge, Kevin Nash, and Mick Foley are backstage. The Big Show is also reportedly backstage. One would have to assume that they are there for the Final Farewell of The Undertaker. However, that is merely speculation.
PWInsider had previously reported that Savio Vega, Phineas and Henry Godwin, Tim White, Kurt Angle, Kane, The Godfather, and Rikishi were also being brought in for the show.
Of the names listed, only Edge and Big Show have been working for WWE regularly as of late. The Big Show was last seen being attacked by Randy Orton the night after Clash of Champions.
Edge, however, has been recovering from a torn tricep which he suffered at Backlash. He has been in a feud with Randy Orton all year so it is not impossible that he could be at the event to further that storyline.
Here are all the announced matches for Survivor Series:
- Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns
- Asuka vs. Sasha Banks
- Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
- New Day vs. Street Profits
- Team Raw (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and Riddle) vs. Team SmackDown (Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, Seth Rollins, and Otis)
- Team Raw (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Lacey Evans, and Peyton Royce) vs. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Bayley and Natalya)
- Kickoff Match – Battle Royale