Several big wrestling stars are reportedly backstage at tonight’s edition of AEW Dynamite in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Find out which!
According to a report from Fightful Select, there are several big wrestling stars backstage at tonight’s AEW Dynamite although why they might be there is unclear.
NJPW tag team Aussie Open consisting of Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher have been spotted backstage.
As well as another big name in presumably still AEW star, Jeff Hardy.
Jeff Hardy has been away from AEW television since his arrest in June 2022 for DUI and other charges.
Per AEW President Tony Khan, Hardy was subsequently suspended without pay and required to participate in a rehab program prior to a return being considered.
The report noted that there was no additional information regarding whether or not Hardy was planned to appear on screen or if he was in Milwaukee to meet with the All Elite Wrestling leadership team.
You can keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s AEW Dynamite by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed