Speaking with Denise Salcedo, Liv Morgan revealed that she has been pitching to enter the match first.
Explaining why she wants the #1 spot, the former SmackDown Women’s Champion said:
“I am hoping and I have been pitching myself to come out first.
“I want to come out first and make a statement to not only endure all the pain and physicality that it will take to get to me to be the last woman standing, but just to leave a message that, you know, bring all 29 women.
“At the end of the day, I’m still going to be the last one standing in that ring, and who knows what title I’d want to wrestle for.”
As of writing, over half of the competitors set to compete in the women’s Rumble haven’t been announced.
Check out the confirmed lineup for WWE Royal Rumble 2023 right here.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features