There are reports that WWE has a major suprise return planned for tonight’s WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view.
As per WrestleVotes on Twitter, it appears that the current plan is for John Cena to make his long anticipated WWE return on tonight’s pay-per-view event. WrestleVotes tweeted:
Source states the plan going back weeks ago was for a big time surprise tonight. Same source states they haven’t heard anything regarding it all weekend, which could just be to throw everyone off… idk, it’s not like this person can be seen or anything.
It was reported a week ago that John Cena’s match was locked in for SummerSlam in August amidst speculation that his filming schedule would create a conflict.
Cena is expected to collide with Universal Champion Roman Reigns on the show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw