There has been a spoiler on an injury angle planned for tonight’s WWE SmackDown show.
Tegan Nox made her return to WWE last year, aiding Liv Morgan during a brawl with Damage CTRL on the December 2 episode of SmackDown.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE is planning for Tegan to be working an injury angle on tonight’s (February 24) episode of SmackDown.
It was not noted who else would be involved in the angle, though Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler have been laying waste to the SmackDown women’s division in recent weeks.
Rousey made her return to SmackDown two weeks ago, once again aligning with Shayna Baszler and attacking Natalya and Shotzi.
Ronda and Shayna defeated Shotzi and Natalya in a tag team match on last week’s show.
Also set for tonight’s show is SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and Royal Rumble winner Rhea Ripley going face to face for the first time.
Sami Zayn is also reportedly set to appear on tonight’s show.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character